Managed WordPress Hosting Gives Your Business A Competitive Edge
Are you working on your business, or in your business? For your business to succeed online the tasks of hosting, social media, advertising and ad content creation can be overwhelming.
Delegating these tasks and letting go is crucial to your business survival.
Managed WordPress Hosting is one of those tasks you can delegate.
Managed WordPress hosting is a good investment because it saves small to medium-sized businesses manpower, time, and offerings of better performance for the CMS.
I provide managed WordPress hosting and maintenance for my WordPress designs after they have launched. You don’t have to manage and keep track of everything involved with maintaining a website. My web hosting services are fast and secure. You never have to waste time on the phone trying to explain a problem to someone that has no clue about your website or web hosting services. I’m here when you need it.
Reasons why managed WordPress hosting with Prairie Magic Design can benefit you today.
- Daily Offsite Backups (Never lose your data)
- WordPress Updates – Monthly
- Genesis Framework Updates – Monthly
- Plugin Updates – Monthly
- Spam Comment Cleanup – Monthly
- Strong Security to protect your website from getting hacked
- Free SSL Encryption to give your website ranking a boost on Google
- An environment fine-tuned for WordPressSuperior Support – I only deal with the WordPress platform – No Drupal, Magento, or any other platform or software
- After upgrades take place, I visually review your website to make sure it is working correctly
Whew! What a list!
A long list of benefits for choosing Managed WordPress hosting. Yes, managed hosting is an investment in your business. Isn’t your time, peace of mind, and data integrity worth it? If you have any questions regarding hosting for your business, let’s talk.
$20/month (billed annually)
Services not provided:
- Hosting for any type of file sharing service.
- Email hosting or forwarding. I suggest Google apps as an alternative or a more robust exchange server. This allows you to have total control over your own email accounts.
- Video hosting. I encourage you to have an account with Vimeo.com or YouTube.com. It allows for easy embedding options on your website, and also allows your website to operate more efficiently. Plus, with your video accounts on Vimeo or YouTube, you’ll enjoy the extra benefits of strategic marketing.
- cPanel access
- FTP access
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)