The Business Card. Some people might think it’s old fashioned, but we’re here to tell you, the business card will never go out of style when it comes to your marketing. The only thing old about it can be a tired design, but having a memorable business card can actually be an integral part to your marketing.
A business card needs to achieve 3 things:
1. Provides contact information
2. Sets the tone for your company’s brand.
3. Differentiates you from your competitors.
Depending on your market or industry, think about whether it makes sense to include things like:
- Your picture (or a picture of what you sell)
- A QR Code that links to your company Website or even opens an e-mail with your e-mail address pre-filled in the Send box (the e-mail would require a dynamic QR code)
- Company Tagline
- Social Media Vanity URLs
- Coupon or promo code for future discount
And always make sure to include your:
- Business name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Location (if brick and mortar)
You can use a variety of programs to create a decent business card, but we find Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to be the best tools. If you’re not familiar with these programs or need some assistance, we love branding opportunities and would be happy to talk shop! Just call us.