We’re not sure how it happened either, but the holidays are all of a sudden upon us once again. Between decorating, hosting the family get-togethers, and Christmas shopping, there’s a lot to think about. And for small business owners, the holiday to-do list is even longer! Are you hosting an open house at your store? Do you sell products or services that would make great gift ideas? Are you running special promotions for Black Friday or Small Business Saturday? These are all great ways to increase holiday sales―and they need to be communicated through your website design and other marketing efforts.
- Put a holiday twist on your website’s homepage with festive fonts and imagery. Don’t go overboard though; keep it clean, professional, and focused.
- Create an email campaign to promote your special offers, gift ideas, open house, etc. Your emails should be consistently branded and well-designed with a specific call-to-action.
- Post holiday-themed graphics on your social media. This includes replacing your profile and cover photo for the season, as well as regular posts related to your promotions.
- Mail a fun postcard to your customers to wish them a happy holiday season. This is a great opportunity to invite them to your holiday open house or include a coupon to redeem in store or online.
- Set up a unique landing page designed specifically for your holiday campaign. This makes it easier for you to track visits and will help increase conversions.
- Decorate your storefront for the holidays, including festive window displays and coordinating signage.
It’s getting down to the wire, but there’s still time to get your promotions in front of customers to increase holiday sales. Need help creating eye-catching graphics and marketing materials for online or print campaigns? We’re just a phone call away.
Wishing you a happy, healthy, and successful holiday season!