The Web Designer and You
WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world. Using the power of WordPress and a framework called Genesis, by StudioPress, you have a SEO friendly website. As a web designer, I enjoy partnering with business owners like you to [re]design and manage your website. If you’re ready to grow your business, I’m here to help.
Here’s a little about me. I spent 20 years in the medical profession and it was time for a change. After finishing college, I started working in the corporate world as a web designer. My passion for creativity and desire to help others led me to establish Prairie Magic Design in 2008. I was ready to start creating some “magic.”
Transitioning from the medical world to working from home is great. I love freelancing. Best part is working with clients ready to dive into developing their website.
Are we going to play well together?
Ready to find out?
I know you
- are a busy entrepreneur, small business owner or nonprofit
- many things inspire you and you know what you like
- appreciate the details that go into a good web design
- are ready to communicate with your target market
- want a website that you love
- want it to stand out from the crowd
- are willing to meet deadlines
Me, the web designer
- am the only one you will communicate with
- will create a site that speaks to your market, your dream site
- want to partner with you to reach all the goals
- offer a service plan for all you website needs
- will manage your WordPress Hosting to keep your site maintained
- focus on website design, managed hosting, and content
- won’t settle for average
Working directly with my clients is a pure joy. I prefer to work with clients and not project managers. I effectively communicate through zoom, email and on the phone to complete project requirements.